College planning starts early, get from your freshman year in high school to the first day of class.
You've started your college journey, now discover the future you didn't expect could be yours at Fresno Pacific University.
Congratulations, you've been accepted! There are a few more things you'll need to do before your first day.
Find all the information you need to get your student from their first visit to their first class.
Find your place here. FPU welcomes students from all around the world.
We offer 100+ areas of study with 39 majors and over 30 minors for high school graduates and transfer students.
- Art, B.A.
- Biblical and Theological Studies, B.A.
- Biology, B.A.
- Biology, B.S.
- Business Administration, B.A.
- Chemistry, B.A.
- Chemistry, B.S.
- Communication, B.A.
- Contemporary Christian Ministries, B.A.
- Criminal Justice, B.A.
- English, B.A.
- Environmental Science, B.S.
- Environmental Studies, B.A.
- History, B.A.
- Intercultural & Religious Studies, B.A.
- Kinesiology, B.A.
- Kinesiology, B.S.
- Liberal Studies, B.A.
- Mathematics, B.A.
- Mathematics: Applied, B.S.
- Music, B.A.
- Pharmaceutical Science, B.S.
- Philosophy, B.A.
- Political Science, B.A.
- Pre-Health Sciences, B.A.
- Pre-Health Sciences, B.S.
- Pre-Law, B.A.
- Psychology, B.A.
- Social Science Secondary Teaching, B.A.
- Social Work, B.A.
- Sociology, B.A.
- Software Engineering, B.A.
- Software Engineering, B.S.
- Spanish, B.A.
- Theater, B.A.
Angel De LeonAngel.DeLeon@fresno.edu
Admission Counselor/STREAMS Director
International Admission Specialist
Spiritual life is woven into the fabric of our community. You'll see it in the classroom, residence halls and our extracurriculars. Our roots lie in the Mennonite Brethren Church, but we welcome and embrace people of every tradition.
- Weekly Chapel services
- Bible studies
- Multicultural Ministries
- Student Ministries
- Community Service Opportunities
- Global Missions Opportunities