College planning starts early, get from your freshman year in high school to the first day of class.
You've started your college journey, now discover the future you didn't expect could be yours at Fresno Pacific University.
Congratulations, you've been accepted! There are a few more things you'll need to do before your first day.
Find all the information you need to get your student from their first visit to their first class.
Find your place here. FPU welcomes students from all around the world.
We offer 100+ areas of study with over 40 degree options and over 35 minors for high school graduates and transfer students.
- Arts Administration, B.A.
- Biblical and Theological Studies, B.A.
- Biology, B.A.
- Biology, B.S.
- Business Administration, B.A.
- Chemistry, B.A.
- Chemistry, B.S.
- Communication, B.A.
- Contemporary Christian Ministries, B.A.
- Criminology, B.A.
- English, B.A.
- Environmental Science, B.S.
- Environmental Studies, B.A.
- Graphic Design, B.A.
- History, B.A.
- Intercultural and Religious Studies, B.A.
- Kinesiology, B.A.
- Kinesiology, B.S.
- Liberal Studies, B.A.
- Mathematics, B.A.
- Mathematics: Applied, B.S.
- Music, B.A.
- Nursing, B.S.N.
- Philosophy, B.A.
- Political Science, B.A.
- Pre-Health Sciences, B.A.
- Pre-Health Sciences, B.S.
- Pre-Law, B.A.
- Psychology, B.A.
- Social Work, B.A.
- Sociology, B.A.
- Software Engineering, B.A.
- Software Engineering, B.S.
- Spanish, B.A.
- Studio Art, B.A.
- Theater, B.A.
Admission Office Manager
Transfer Admission Counselor
Assistant Director of Health Science Admission and Recruitment
Assistant Director of International Admission and Recruitment
Director of Undergraduate Admission
Assistant Director of Admission
Operations Assistant/Processing Specialist
Campus Visit & Event Coordinator/Admission Counselor
Spiritual life is woven into the fabric of our community. You'll see it in the classroom, residence halls and our extracurriculars. Our roots lie in the Mennonite Brethren Church, but we welcome and embrace people of every tradition.
- Weekly Chapel services
- Bible studies
- Multicultural Ministries
- Student Ministries
- Community Service Opportunities
- Global Missions Opportunities