View International student specific information here.
Submit your enrollment form and deposit
- $75 enrollment confirmation deposit. The enrollment deposit will be applied to your student account balance. Pay in person, by phone or online on at experiencefpu.com/accepted. The deposit is fully refundable until May 1 for the fall term, and December 1 for the spring term.
- The enrollment form confirms your acceptance of FPU’s offer of admission. You may submit the enrollment form by mail, email or by submitting it online at the form here.
Registering for classes
- FPU offers several registration programs throughout the summer starting in May for Fall applicants and in December for Spring applicants. These programs are required for all students. Distance options are available.
- Submit the “Registration Scheduling Questionnaire” found at experiencefpu.com/accepted to select a date and verify your academic information that allows us to set up your advising plan.
- Both the enrollment deposit and the Registration Scheduling Questionnaire will need to be received before a student can attend a registration program.
- Fall registration program attendance will be confirmed in early Spring. Spring registration program attendance will be confirmed in late fall.
- If you are planning to transfer classes to FPU, our Registrar’s Office will evaluate your official transcripts and load classes into our system based on your selected major/program. Login to sc.fresno.edu to view transferring courses using the login information mentioned below. Courses transferring in to FPU are subject to change up to the point of enrollment. Courses will also be re-evaluated upon a change of major.
Computer portal access
- Upon your acceptance, you will receive two emails from “FPU Auto Response” containing login and password information for our various online systems. Please make sure to keep these handy as you will need them to register for classes or to view transfer evaluations.
Submit housing information
- Considering living on campus? Our residence halls provide a vibrant community and lifelong memories that will enhance your college experience. May 1 is the deadline to submit your Housing Application/Roommate Match Form and $200 housing deposit. After May 1, housing consideration will be given on a space available basis. For those wishing to move on campus starting in the spring, please submit your form by December 15. Housing for spring is on a space available basis.
- The housing deposit may be submitted online at experiencefpu.com/accepted.
- Freshman and Transfer Housing options are available both with meal plan options.
- Planning on commuting to campus? Complete the Commuter Approval Form indicating your eligibility to live off campus.
- Note: some scholarships, programs, and other policies require on-campus living.
Submit health forms
- All students are required to submit a Health Form which includes vaccination and medical information. The Health Form and immunization/vaccination records are required before you can begin classes. Those may be sent directly to email@example.com
Submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- The FAFSA is the application for Federal and State aid program which include loans and grants. FPU also uses the information on the FAFSA to determine your financial aid package. All students are encouraged to submit the FAFSA.
- The FAFSA can be completed beginning October 1 at www.fafsa.gov. Please use the FPU school code 001253 or we will not have access to your information.
- California residents: March 2 is the deadline to submit the FAFSA to be eligible for the Cal Grant program. (There is no deadline for annual federal programs).
- AB540 eligible students should submit the California Dream Act Application to be eligible for the CalGrant.
- Contact our Student Financial Services office at 559-453-2041 or at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance.
Meet with your financial aid counselor once you have received your financial aid package
- Once you've received your Financial Aid award letter from FPU (which you can expect via mail within 3 weeks of successful FAFSA submission), schedule an appointment with your Student Financial Services Advisor to finalize your financial aid details. Check out the Tuition & Financial Aid page to learn more!
- Financial aid packaging begins in late fall (if you have completed your FAFSA). Once you receive your award letter, make an appointment with Student Financial Services to go over your financial aid offer and options.
Accepted Day- April 2022
Celebrate your acceptance to Fresno Pacific University - enjoy dinner with your new classmates and win awesome prizes! Take this opportunity to further complete the FPU admission process and, for deposited students, register for your first FPU class. An invitation, sign up information and schedule will be sent out in early March. Please wait to be admitted to FPU before signing up to attend Accepted Day. If you have any questions, please contact your admission counselor.
Accepted Day 2022 will be in April. More information will be sent out as the event date draws closer.
Please check back soon for more information!
Save the Date
New Student Orientation
New student orientation will immerse you into FPU’s community in fun and memorable ways. There will be various activities for incoming students both freshmen and transfers, residents and commuters. New students are required to attend, keep an eye on your email for more information, including how to sign up. For questions, contact the Campus Life Office 559-453-2073.
Fall New Student Orientation: August 25, 2022
Spring New Student Orientation: January 2022 (Date TBA)
Change of Plans
If your college options have changed and you are no longer considering FPU or would like to defer your admission to a different term, please let us know. You can do this by submitting the Traditional Undergraduate New Student Withdraw/Defer Form at fpu.edu/tugwithdraw. We will keep your admission records for 2 years so if your plans change, just give us a call.
If you have already registered for classes, there is additional paperwork that must be submitted to avoid charges. After the first day of classes – charge/refund policies do apply. Once you submit the form above, you will receive an email with detailed information on the next steps in withdrawing from your registered classes.
If you are withdrawing after the first 2 weeks of classes, you will need to contact the Registrar’s Office to withdraw from classes.