View International student specific information here.
- Submit your $75 confirmation deposit: The confirmation deposit lets us know that you are intending to come to FPU. This deposit will be applied to your student account balance. This deposit can be paid online, in person or by phone and is fully refundable until May 1. After May 1 it is non-refundable. Pay your $75 confirmation deposit HERE
- Submit the Registration Scheduling Questionnaire (RSQ). This form gives us additional information so your academic mentor can assist you in planning your fall courses. In addition, you will be able to select your date for one of the four required Freshmen Summer Registration programs we offer. Slots for these dates fill up fast!
- If you’re going to live on campus submit your Roommate Match Form and housing deposit by July 1. If you're not living on campus, submit the Housing Policy Form.
- Submit your Medical Health History Form. This form is required before classes start. For questions regarding this form please contact FPU's school nurse at (559) 453-2097 or email@example.com
- Computer portal access: Upon your acceptance, you will receive two emails from "FPU Auto Response" containing login and password information for our various online systems. Please make sure to keep these emails handy!
- Transferring courses: If you are planning to transfer courses to FPU, our Registrar's Office will evaluate your official transcripts and load classes into our system based on your selected major/program. Login to sc.fresno.edu to view transferring courses using the login information mentioned above. Courses transferring to FPU are subject to change up to the point of enrollment. Courses will be re-evaluated upon change of a major.
- Submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). This form will determine your eligibility for federal, state, and institutional financial aid. The FAFSA can be completed for free beginning October 1 at www.fafsa.gov. Please use FPU's school code 001253 or will we not have access to your information. If you are starting at FPU in the Spring, please use the current year's FAFSA application.
- Request copies of your final official high school (and college, if applicable) transcripts and submit any AP or CLEP exam results to the FPU office of Admission.
Once you've received your Financial Aid award letter from FPU (which you can expect via mail within 3 weeks of successful FAFSA submission), schedule an appointment with your Student Financial Services Advisor to finalize your financial aid details. Check out the Tuition & Financial Aid page to learn more!
Celebrate your acceptance to Fresno Pacific University - enjoy dinner with your new classmates and win awesome prizes! Take this opportunity to further complete the FPU admission process and, for deposited students, register for your first FPU class. Please wait to be admitted to FPU before signing up to attend Accepted Day. If you have any questions please contact your admission counselor
Registration for Accepted Day has been postponed due to COVID-19.
Please check back soon for more information!
Save the Date
New Student Orientation: August 2020
New student orientation will immerse you into FPU’s community in fun and memorable ways. There will be various activities for incoming students both freshmen and transfers, residents and commuters. New students are required to attend, keep an eye on your email for more information, including how to sign up. For questions, contact the Student Life Office 559-453-2073.
Accepted International students
Congratulations on being accepted as a student at Fresno Pacific University! We are looking forward to having you join us. Now that you are accepted, we have a few more steps for you to complete.