Why choose FPU? Find out what makes us stand out among all the choices out there, then visit our four year planning guide to help you prepare for life as a Sunbird during your time in high school.
Fresno Pacific University has a community aspect that must be experienced to be believed, so we highly encourage you to visit us. Schedule a visit to take a tour of the campus, grab a latte from the coffee shop, and get to know your counselor or choose from one of our many visit events throughout the year.
In order to be eligible for admission, there are 5 steps you must complete:
We offer a variety of federal, state and private financial aid programs to assist students. More than 97 percent of FPU students receive financial assistance in the form of scholarships, loans, grants and many on-campus employment opportunities. Last year we awarded more than $29 million in financial aid.
Fresno Pacific University offers a variety of housing options to students. From freshmen modules to upper-classmen houses, everyone can participate in FPU’s vibrant on-campus community.
- Submit an application for admission. Apply online now, or download a printable application
- Request official copies of your high school (and/or college) transcripts to be sent to FPU.
- As of now, SAT or ACT scores are considered optional for admissions. If you wish to submit test scores please use our school code to be sent to us directly.
- Complete the FAFSA in order to be eligible for government and institutional financial aid.
- SAT code: 4616
- ACT code: 0357
- ZeeMee (Optional) We've partnered with this free service that helps you bring your application to life! Copy and paste your link into the online application. Sign up at ZeeMee.com