Why choose FPU? Find out what makes us stand out among all the choices out there.
In order to be eligible for admission as an international student you must complete the following:
- Submit an application for admission
- Request official high school transcripts and send them to FPU.
- Take TOEFL in your home country. Read more here.
- Submit financial documentation by email.
- Complete a letter of recommendation from an academic source.
- Submit a copy of your passport via email.
- Optional: Take the SAT or ACT if transferring under 24 units.
- Once you're notified of your acceptance to FPU, request to receive admission documents via express mailing.
Intensive English Language Program (IELP)
The IELP at Fresno Pacific University is designed for international students and recent immigrants seeking to improve their English abilities. Many of our students are preparing for college level coursework while others are studying for personal or professional advancement.
Financial aid is available to students who have applied and been accepted. Since assistance from the U.S. government isn't availble to international students, funding is available through FPU through various institutional scholarships. Many international students although fund their education through the use of sponsors and on-campus work.
Fresno Pacific University offers a variety of housing options to students. From freshmen modules to upper-classmen houses, everyone can participate in FPU’s vibrant on-campus community.