Every visit can be tailored to meet all of your needs:
- Take a campus tour
- Join us for lunch
- Sit in on a class
- Meet professors, advisors and staff
- Interact with current students
- Discover how to apply and enroll at FPU
- Attend a chapel service
Personal Campus Visit
What you do is up to you. Personalize your visit with a campus tour, faculty meeting or a variety of other options. Most weekdays throughout the year.
Virtual Campus Tour
Can't make it to our main campus for an in-person tour? Explore from your computer or mobile device.
Saturday Snapshots & Evening Tours
Come see campus in a whole new light at a time that is convenient for you.
Saturday Snapshots begin at 10:00 a.m. on designated Saturdays. Evening tours are available Monday – Thursday at 5:00 p.m., 6:00 p.m. & 7:00 p.m.
FPU Preview Days
Experience a day in the life of a college student at FPU. Interact with current students and faculty in and out of the classroom. You can even spend the night on campus (with advanced notice). There is no cost to attend.
Who: High school and transfer students. Parents welcome.
When: October 26, 2018, February 11, 2019 & March 15, 2019
A jam-packed day and a half of the full college experience including staying in the residence halls, eating in the cafeteria and sitting in on classes. You will also meet tons of new friends, play crazy games and stay up way too late! #FPUencounter
When: November 8-9, 2018
Who: High school juniors and seniors. Parents welcome.
It’s never too early to start planning for college, that’s why we have a special visit day just for high school juniors, sophomores and freshmen. Come see what life is like for a typical FPU student! There is no cost to attend.
When: April 17, 2019
Who: High school juniors and sophomores. Parents welcome.
FPU would love to host your youth group, class, home school association or other student group. Come for a few hours or for the day. Contact our campus visit coordinator for more information and to reserve a time.
Contact: email@example.com, 559-453-3674
FPU Fly-In Program
For non-California residents, visit FPU risk-free!* This program includes reimbursement of flight and/or vehicle costs when you attend one of FPU's Preview Days or The Encounter and subsequently enroll to the university.
To participate, you must commit to the following criteria:**
- You must be a first-time visitor to FPU and a junior/senior in high school or a college student interested in transferring (up to the age of 25).
- To be eligible for reimbursement, you must register for the FPU Fly-In, attend either a Preview Day or The Encounter, participate in all program events and ultimately enroll at Fresno Pacific University. Registration for FPU Fly-In and event sign up must be completed and received by FPU no later than three weeks prior to the event date of your choice.
- Before booking a flight, you must hear from us regarding space available for the FPU event of your choice. FPU Fly-In's have limited capacity and we reserve the right to close registration at any time.
- Reimbursement for up to $500 of flight costs will be applied to your student account four weeks after the start of the semester. If you do not fly into Fresno, the $500 can be applied to travel costs including car rental and fuel. All receipts would need to be submitted within a week of the attended event. Baggage, upgrades and meals are your responsibility and will not be reimbursed. FPU is not liable for lost or damaged luggage.
- For all event dates, FPU can provide transportation to/from the Fresno Airport.
*$500 reimbursable travel expenses. Restrictions apply. Students must follow program criteria to be eligible.
**Overnight housing is for students only. Parents are invited to join in event sessions but need to make their own overnight arrangements. To participate in an FPU Fly-In for The Encounter, the $25 registration fee still applies; this covers housing, local transportation and on-campus meals. There is no registration fee for Preview Days. Students must meet FPU admission criteria to enroll and enrollment cannot be deferred. Reimbursement will be applied as a credit after student enrolls and begins classes (approximately 4 weeks into the semester).
For FPU’s evening degree completion programs, attend an information