Schedule an Appointment
Meet with an admission specialist to learn more about our majors, living on campus or transferring to FPU! We are now taking in-person appointments to visit our campus. Appointments will be offered Monday -Thursday at 9 am, 11 am, 1 pm, 3 pm and Fridays at 8:30 am and 10:30 am. Students may meet with an admission counselor and tour campus. You can still meet with an admission specialist via phone or video call!
FPU is following social distancing guidelines and all visitors must wear a mask at all times on campus. Appointments are required at least 48 hours in advance. Walk-ins will not be taken at this time. To register click the button below!
Virtual Campus Tour
Can't make it to our main campus for an in-person tour? Explore from your computer or mobile device.
Saturday Snapshots & Evening Tours
Come see campus in a whole new light at a time that is convenient for you.
Saturday Snapshots begin at 10:00 a.m. on designated Saturdays. Evening tours are available Monday – Thursday at 5:00 p.m., 6:00 p.m. & 7:00 p.m.
FPU Preview Days
Experience a day in the life of a college student at FPU. Interact with current students and faculty in and out of the classroom. You can even spend the night on campus (with advanced notice). There is no cost to attend.
Who: High school and transfer students. Parents welcome.
When: 2020-2021 visit dates coming soon!
A jam-packed day and a half of the full college experience including staying in the residence halls, eating in the cafeteria and sitting in on classes. You will also meet tons of new friends, play games and stay up way too late!
When: Fall 2020 Encounter date coming soon!
Who: High school juniors and seniors. Parents welcome.
New for 2020-2021: Program-Specific Preview Days
All FPU Preview Days during the 2020-2021 school year will have an optional, afternoon portion specific to certain majors or programs. Professors and program representatives will host afternoon sessions so families can get a firsthand look at what being part of FPU is all about.
STEM Preview Day: 2020-2021 visit dates coming soon!
Hear from faculty from the School of Natural Sciences and gain valuable insights about FPU's STEM Summer Bridge Program.
The Arts and Business Preview Day: 2020-2021 visit dates coming soon!
Auditions for FPU's music and theater department and a session hosted by the School of Business.
Humanities and Nursing Preview Day: 2020-2021 visit dates coming soon!
Afternoon sessions hosted by faculty from Biblical/Theological Studies, Communication, Criminology, Nursing, Psychology and Social Work.
Join us the first Wednesday of every month September through June. Meet with a transfer counselor and learn about FPU's transfer process. No sign-up or registration necessary.
Where: Admissions Office, McDonald Hall - 1717 S. Chestnut Ave, Fresno
When: First Wednesday of the month until 7:00 p.m.
FPU would love to host your youth group, class, home school association or other student group. Come for a few hours or for the day. Contact our campus visit coordinator for more information and to reserve a time.
Contact: email@example.com, 559-453-3674
FPU Fly-In Program
For non-California residents, visit FPU risk-free!* This program includes reimbursement of flight and/or vehicle costs when you attend one of FPU's Preview Days, The Encounter or Accepted Day and subsequently enroll to the university.
To participate, you must commit to the following criteria:**
- You must be a junior/senior in high school or a college student interested in transferring (up to the age of 25).
- To be eligible for reimbursement, you must register for the FPU Fly-In, attend either a Preview Day, The Encounter or Accepted Day, participate in all program events and ultimately enroll at Fresno Pacific University. Registration for FPU Fly-In and event sign up must be completed and received by FPU no later than three weeks prior to the event date of your choice. Reimbursement is only good for one visit to the university.
- Before booking a flight, you must hear from us regarding space available for the FPU event of your choice. FPU Fly-In's have limited capacity and we reserve the right to close registration at any time.
- Reimbursement for up to $500 of flight costs will be applied to your student account four weeks after the start of the semester. If you do not fly into Fresno, the $500 can be applied to travel costs including car rental and fuel. All receipts would need to be submitted within a week of the attended event. Baggage, upgrades and meals are your responsibility and will not be reimbursed. FPU is not liable for lost or damaged luggage.
- For all event dates, FPU can provide transportation to/from the Fresno Airport.